Learn how to clean your Echobeat Wireless Earbuds.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Make sure not to get any liquid in the openings.
- Clean the microphone and speaker meshes with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the meshes with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don’t use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your Echobeat Wireless Earbuds .
Clean your Earbuds Case
Clean the charging case with a microfiber cloth. If necessary, you can slightly dampen the cloth with 70 percent isopropyl alcohol. Make sure not to get any liquid in the charging ports. Here are a few more guidelines:
- Remove any debris from the Lightning connector with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don’t use abrasive materials to clean the charging case.
- To avoid damaging the metal contacts, don’t put anything in the charging ports.
Don’t let water get in your Echobeat Earbuds
Your Earbuds and charging case aren’t waterproof or water resistant, so be careful not to get moisture in any openings.
If your Earbuds come in contact with liquid, including sweat from a workout, wipe them down with a dry microfiber cloth. To dry the case, place it upside down with the lid open.
If an Wireless Earbud becomes damaged after it gets wet, you can chat or talk with us to order a replacement.