We all often just want a perfect set of headphones under our budget or as the title itself best Noise Canceling Headphones Under 100 dollars that resist outside noise in our daily commutes.
If you feel like your daily commute is too loud and you can’t enjoy your music to its full potential, maybe a noise-canceling pair of headphones could help.
You should get headphones that isolate well, that are comfortable enough for your daily commute, and that will allow you to enjoy your music thanks to great sound quality.
However, finding the best noise-canceling headphones under 100 can be a bit hard.
But you do not need to worry anymore as we have done the job for you. Our recommendation can help you choose the best noise-canceling headphone under the price range of just $100.
We’ve tested over 350 headphones so far, and here are our top 5 noise-canceling headphones under $100.
If you are in a hurry and looking for the best copy earbuds at cheap rates, then you check our best all-rounder “EchoBeat Wireless Earbuds” for the best performance at a very affordable rate.
List of 05 Best Noise-Canceling Headphones Under 100 Dollars
Mpow H10 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Soundcore Space NC by Anker
Philips SHB8750NC/27 Noise Canceling Headphones
Golzer BANC-50 Bluetooth 4.1 High Fidelity
Best Noise-Canceling Headphones Under 100 USD: Buyer’s Guide
1) Mpow H10 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
If you prefer the reliability of a wired connection and are looking for decent noise-canceling over-ears under $100, then get the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70. These headphones have been around for a while so their design may not seem as modern as some of the more recent wireless models we’ve tested, but they’re fairly comfortable and come with a nice hard case that will protect them on-the-go.
- Active noise canceling dual-mic technology: Mpow H10 active noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones adopts state-of-the-art feedforward + feedback dual-mic ANC tech, can quell out more low and mid-frequency noises such as air conditioner cars and airplane engines for a better music listening experience and calling quality.
- 30 hours playtime: single charge provides up to 30 hours of playtime for reliable all-day listening, enjoy uninterrupted music throughout a wondrous journey. Gentle reminder: Please take off the headphone every 2-3 hours to get your ears to relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, keep the head Comfortable.
- Hi-fi sound & deep Bass: This Mpow active noise-canceling headphones with Premium 40mm stereo drivers and CSR 8635 chip consistently provide powerfully, deliver dynamic, highly detailed sound quality. Enjoy immersive listening from warm mids, precise highs, and deep, powerful bass.
2) Soundcore Space NC by Anker
They’re surprisingly well-built for the price and their 21-hour battery life is long enough to last an international flight. While fans of EDM and hip-hop will appreciate their heavy bass, they lack detail and sound a bit dark overall. That said, if their sound profile is right for you, they’re decent travel headphones.
If isolation is your top priority, then get the Anker SoundCore Space NC. They don’t sound as good as the Mpow H10, but they have even better noise canceling, especially for headphones under $100. They also leak a lot less sound, so you’re less likely to disturb those around you with your music.
Hear Less, Hear More Hybrid active noise cancellation technology reduces low-frequency sound by up to 93%.
Swipe Control Conveniently control music with the on-ear touchpad.
Long-Haul Listening Premium Li-ion battery powers 20 hours of playtime in Bluetooth noise-canceling mode, or 50 hours in wired noise-canceling mode.
Folding Design Fold flat for safe storage and transport in the hard-shell travel case.
What You Get Indore Space NC, AUX cable, micro USB cable, hard-shell travel case, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
3)Philips SHB8750NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
The Philips SHB8750 noise-canceling headphones come from the home of quietly understated innovation. These are wireless headphones that support the latest technology in connectivity. The noise cancellation passes the litmus test we introduced for this price range. That and Philip’s quality audio propel them into the best noise-canceling headphones under $100 list. The SHB8750 headphones allow multi pairing to keep track of two Bluetooth-enabled devices. They also fold and fit into a compact carry bag.
Note: Taking Care of Earphones is very important so you experience the flowless music without any problem.
- Active Shield noise canceling reduces noise by up to 97%. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Convenient hands-free calling with mic and Bluetooth 4.0. Press and hold the ANC on/off button for 2 seconds to enable noise cancelation.
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 16 hours of wireless music
- Simple NFC one-tap pairing
- Activate Siri and Google Now with a press on-ear can button
4) COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
A top-ranked product when it comes to Active Noise Cancelling Headphones under $100, Cowin E-7 is a popular choice as it has 700+ Customer Reviews and a good 4/5 star ratings.
The package it comes with is very simple and trust me don’t expect much from packaging from headphones under $100 that offer so many features packed into one headphone.
Inside the package, you get a 2-page user manual, a micro-USB charging cable, a 3.5 Aux cable, carrying pouch and the headphone itself.
- Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies, and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode.
- Proprietary 40mm Large-aperture Drivers. Deep, accurate bass response. The Active Noise Cancelling around-ear headphones from COWIN give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your music better. The goal that provides Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit.
- The Professional Protein Earpad and 90° Swiveling Earcups. More durability and comfort, Enjoy high-quality, Long-listen comfort. Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Gentle Reminder: please take off the headphone every 2-3 hrs to get your ears to relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable.
5) Golzer BANC-50 Bluetooth 4.1 High Fidelity Active
Golzer is not a renowned brand when it comes to Headphones, let alone Noise Cancelling Headphones.
I’ve already featured them on my list about Best Headphones for a great movie experience, and the people who bought it totally loved it!
The design is similar to the other Noise Cancelling Headphones we’ve seen in this price bracket and nothing sort of extraordinary to be talked about.
The best part is, these Best Noise Cancelling Headphones under $100 are wireless Bluetooth 4.1 headset with a mic built into the headset, along with AptX technology that offers skip-free music.
- Active Noise-Cancellation rate: 85%, Perfect for Air Travel. It also features Built-in Mic and wired mode. Includes Hard Travel Case.
- Apt-x coding delivers full “wired” audio quality over Bluetooth
- Battery life: 30hrs Noise Cancelling only, 15 hours Bluetooth only, 12 Hours BT + NC
- Rechargeable battery – Charge time 2-3hrs
- Includes 3.5mm Audio Cable, USB charging cable, 1/4″ adapter, Hard EVA carry case
If you are looking for something else with a different budget, then you can refer to our other articles: