Finding out the best bass wireless Bluetooth headphones in today’s has become a tougher task to do. A lot of companies are there in the market promises an awesome experience with their product. But, how many of them really deliver what they promise?
Does their Earphones really worth the price that you spend on it. Well, Good news is that many of them are actually meeting their promises. The bad news is that we need to be cautious about the price as a lot of amongst them are highly overpriced as compared to their value.
If you are reading this, that means you are also having the same questions in your mind and looking for an answer to all of your questions.
Congratulations then, Your hunt for the best bass wireless headphones comes to an end here.
We have researched more than 100’s of wireless headphones to shortlist the top 05 bass headphones for you.
Many factors have been taken into consideration while testing the earphones. We have shortlisted final 05 recommendations for our reader that can worth their money spending on earphones and also the time spent on reading our article.
We have also prepared one guide to set up a connection of these Airpods with other devices like smartphone, iPhone, Laptop, or PC
So, Let’s jump onto the list of 05 Best Bass wireless headphones in 2020.
List of Best Bass wireless headphones in 2020
Meze 99 Classics Walnut Silver Headphones
Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth Wireless
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones
V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Vocal Limited Edition
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio
Best Bass wireless headphones in 2020: Buyer’s Guide
1)Meze 99 Classics Walnut Silver Headphones
These headphones are crafted from real walnut wood which gives the sound signature a warmer and bassier low-end, adding extra punch to bass-heavy music genres such as EDM, rock, and hip-hop. They work well with smartphones without the need for any amplification. The sound quality from the Meze 99s is crystal clear and consistently good across the frequency spectrum, with crisp highs, detailed midranges, and deep bass response.
- 99 Classics entered Top 10 Best closed-back headphones of all time on the head-fi forum and received the Wall of Fame on Innerfidelity. Frequency range: 15 Hz – 25 kHz, Impedance: 32 Ohm, Sensitivity 103 Db 1kHz/1mW POWER EFFICIENT WITH ANY DEVICE due to low impedance (32 Ohm). Works well with smartphones, being easy to drive. No need for amplification.
- REAL WOOD EARCUPS are precision carved on a CNC machine and then hand finished and polished (the complete process lasts 45 days).
- SELF-ADJUSTING PU HEADBAND spreads the weight out, so it comfortably fits all head sizes. Lightweight, only 9.2 ounces. Soft PU leather earpads with medium density memory foam for efficient passive noise isolation and increased comfort.
- No glue, just nuts, and bolts. They guarantee that the 99 Classics are FULLY SERVICEABLE if any parts would ever need to be replaced because we built these headphones to last.
2) Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth Wireless
The headphone utilizes dual-driver immersion with full-range 40mm acoustic drivers and two additional subwoofer drivers to deliver impactful beats and crystal clear audio performance. The custom-tuned audio drivers provide rich and refined tones that complement the deep bass experience – it also comes with memory foam ear cups which provide a good noise isolating seal to block out external noises and enhance the bass
- DUAL DRIVER IMMERSION: Crusher utilizes two full-range 40mm audio drivers, and two additional subwoofer drivers that work together to deliver an immersive audio experience with powerful bass you can feel.”
- ADJUSTABLE HAPTIC BASS: Adjustable bass levels allow you to fine-tune your bass experience to find that perfect balance. “
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: Bluetooth functionality and up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life allow you to take the Crusher experience on-the-go. Crusher’s rapid charge functionality offers up to 3 hours of listening with just 10 minutes of charging and a full charge at 2.5 hours of charging”
- REFINED ACOUSTICS AND NOISE ISOLATING DESIGN: The custom-tuned audio drivers deliver rich, refined acoustics that compliments the bass experience, while memory foam ear cups and a noise-isolating seal block out distractions and exterior noise.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS CONTROLS AND MIC: A built-in microphone and on-ear buttons allow you to answer and end calls, change tracks, and adjust volume directly from ear cup.
3) Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones
They are wireless subwoofer headphones that are ideal for everyday commuting because of their amazing isolation.
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELING: Industry-leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa enabled voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- SMART LISTENING: Adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- TOUCH CONTROLS: Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls
4) V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Vocal Limited Edition
The edge of the Crossfade LP2 earphone is specially designed as a rare hexagon, which also makes its lines appear brighter. If you use some fast-paced, loud-sounding dance music to audition the Crossfade LP2, its performance is disappointing.
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers – inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid mids & vivacious highs without overlap. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Passive Noise Isolation – cuts out noise. To relieve the pressure, you can stretch the headband by bending it outwards (placing hands on the ends of the headband – not the ear cups). You may repeat this process until you’re happy with a looser fit. You can also bend the headband inwards to make a tighter fit
- No Batteries or Processing – powerful clarity without two extra digital-to-analog conversions – toxins that pollute your music
- Obsessive Quality Control – <2dB variance for strict sound consistency compared to most brands
- Kevlar-reinforced Cable – 1+ million bends for cables & 45 degree strain relief (100x industry standard)
5) Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is equipped with large aperture dual drivers of 45mm. This exquisite pair of headphones boasts of having copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, and its magnets are constructed using rare-earth.
The ATH-M50x headphones have a sensitivity level of 98 dB and extended frequency levels of 15 Hz – 24 KHz. It delivers exceptional clarity, thanks to its remarkable sound isolation and superb engineering.
This pair of bass headphones is quite versatile. Its excellent sonic performance makes the ATH-M50x ideal for tracking, mixing, djing and personal use. Enjoy exceptional bass quality when you purchase these headphones.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, professional-grade earpad, and headband material delivers more durability and comfort. Detachable cable
We have also done research on Wireless Bluetooth headphones under $50 budget.